Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6640 Outpatient Surgery
Full Time, Evenings, 40 hours
Requisition # 7390
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Outpatient Surgery unit (OPS) is a 19 bed unit responsible for safely and efficiently readying patients for surgery and discharging patients to home after surgery.
- We see about 6,000 patients a year for scheduled and add on surgeries, allowing staff to make a big impact for patients in a short time.
- As a Unit Support Partner/Care Partner (USP) in Outpatient Surgery you are integral part of the team by performing some business functions to support the nursing unit by welcoming our patients, walking them through the admitting process, and entering data into patient's file.
Our USP in OPS have an hourly base rate starting at $12.74 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 40 hours/week, considered full time with start/end times of 10a-6:30p.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Verifiable work experience.
- Health care-related work experience is preferred.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
(If you do not have it, CRH provides training and time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires regular standing, is frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell. This position must frequently life and/or move greater than 50 lbs.