Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7713 Southern Indiana Heart & Vascular
Full Time, Days, hours
Requisition # 7412
What you need to know about this position:
- Southern Indiana Heart and Vascular is a Specialty Care office with 12 Providers, 13 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 100 patients per day.
- The role our Nurse Practitioners are to provide comprehensive patient care by systemic assessments, diagnosis, treatment and follow up of population. Care is provided in collaboration with physician and staff.
- Our Nurse Practitioner positions provide a competitive Total Compensation package that is worked through our Provider Compensation office.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 40 weekly hours; Weekdays with weekend, holiday, and on-call rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Master's degree in nursing.
- One year experience is preferred.
- Active unlimited license from the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency State board of Nursing for Advanced Practical Nursing required.
- A current registered nurse licensure in the state of Indiana is required.
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- National certification as a Nurse Practitioner preferred.