Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8303 Facility Engineering Services
Full Time, Nights, 40 hours
Requisition # 7446
- The Facilities department at CRH services all of the support and infrastructure systems at our main hospital campus and outlying physicians practices, including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety systems and general building upkeep
- The Facilities Technician position has a base hourly rate of $21.03 and is commensurate with experience and shift differential.
- This shift for this position will be 11:00PM – 7:30AM; Monday through Friday with a weekend rotation- every 3rd weekend and holiday rotation- every 6th holiday.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Position requires a valid Indiana Driver’s license and must meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements.