Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7690 Promptmed- 25th Street
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 7476
What you need to know about this position:
- Urgent Care facility with seven patient rooms and a lab/procedure room that sees a range of patients from acute illness to laceration repairs and fractures.
- Average of 100 patients per day with two to three providers, three to four Medical Assistants and a Radiologic Technologist on duty at all times.
- Direct patient contact to prepare the patient for the visit with the provider(s). Vital signs, medication, surgical history, social history review, obtaining point of care testing when indicated, taking messages from patients via phone, returning calls to patients with test results, direction from providers.
- The LPN has an hourly base rate starting at $16.01 and is commensurate with experience
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 36 weekly hours; 7:00AM – 7:30PM with weekend and holiday rotation
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Certificate of completion of Licensed Practice Nurse program.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Licensed Practice Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 100 lbs.