Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7660 Columbus Pediatrics
Full Time, Days, hours
Requisition # 7485
What you need to know about this position:
- Pediatric office with 6 physicians, 18 exam rooms and seeing an average of 100 patients per day ranging from 2 days old to 19 years old.
- Established in 1974, Columbus Pediatrics has been honored to meet the newborn, pediatric and adolescent healthcare needs of families for over 40 years
- The Front Office Specialist position has a base hourly rate of $13.37 that is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work 34 weekly hours (4 days a week) with varying shift times starting as early as 7:40AM and ending at latest 6:00PM as needed, Monday through Friday. May include one Saturday per month from 7:30AM-10:00AM.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists