Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6880 Radiation Oncology
PRN, Days, 8 hours
Requisition # 7564
What you need to know about this position:
- Each year, our Cancel Center performs nearly 12,000 chemotherapy/immunotherapy and/or radiation treatments for nearly all forms of cancer. Our Cancer Care team is a multidisciplinary team from oncologists to certified oncology nurses to registered dietitians and a social worker – each of whom hase the patient's care at the forefront.
- As a Radiation Therapist you deliver the prescribed course of radiation treatment to our patient from initial contact of checking patient's chart through preparing the patient and room for treatment through completion of treatment.
- Our Radiation Therapist in Radiaton Oncology have an hourly base rate starting at $28.86 and is commensurate with experience.
- The Day PRN position is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, and the scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you are required to have:
- Associate or Bachelor Degree or certificate degree in an AMA approved Radiation Therapy Technology program.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist Certification (ARRT).
- Upon 30 days of hire you are required to have:
- Indiana License as a Radiation Therapist.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires the employee to regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms and push or pul. The employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, knee, crough or crawl and must regularly life and/or move up to 10lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 25lbs and occassionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.