Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6880 Radiation Oncology
PRN, Days, 8 hours
Requisition # 7569
What you need to know about this position:
- The Cancer Center houses numerous types of employees ranging from Social Work, Dietary, Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, Schedulers, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacy, and Financial Advocacy.
- Our Registered Nurses in Radiation Oncology have an hourly base rate starting at $27.18 and is commensurate with experience.
- The SHIFT PRN position 8:00AM – 5:00PM; is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, and the scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.