Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6630 Operating Room
Weekend Option, Nights, 24 hours
Requisition # 7576
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Operating Room is home to 12 + 1 rooms conducting over 7,000 surgeries per year. From bariatric to gynecology to orthopedic to cardiovascular procedures, our surgical team is focused on creating a comfortable and positive experience for our patients and their families.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
**Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation. .
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 2 – 12 hour Night shifts (24 hours/week, considered part time) with start/end times of 6:30p-7a.
- The Weekend Option position offers a premium for hours worked between Friday at 3pm and Monday at 7:30am.
- *To be eligible for Weekend option position, at least 2 years of experience within department preferred but not required.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Within 6 months of hire you must have:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.