Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8102 Nursing Resources
Full Time, Nights, 36 hours
Requisition # 7598
Potential for $3500 signing bonus on select RN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- As a member of Nurses Resources (sometimes called the float pool), you are at the core of ensuring we have the nursing staff in the right place at the right to meet the needs of our inpatient Critical Care and Med/Surg units.
- You have the opportunity to "float" to units giving you the chance to broaden your knowledge and experience.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 -12 hour Night shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 7p-7:30a with a holiday requirement.
- Week 1 schedule: work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Week 2 schedule: work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- This position does not have a weekend requirement but have a holiday requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Within 6 months of hire you must have:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- At least 2 years of acute PCU/SDU experience preferred.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.