Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8302 Food and Nutritional Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 7643
What you need to know about this position:
- The Food and Nutrition department is essential in the support of patient, employee and community health. We are recruiting a full time inpatient dietitian to become a member of our dynamic team!
- Nutrition Care is delivered in a variety of settings including inpatient units, inpatient classes, outpatient clinics and classes, scheduled individual outpatient visits, community presentations and programs.
- Our team consists of three full time dietitians, two part- time dietitians, and 1 chief clinical dietitian which provide over 31,000 nutrition interventions per year.
- The inpatient dietitian conducts nutrition assessments and develops interventions.
- Communicates nutrition status and interventions to the interdisciplinary team, as needed.
- Participates in Quality Improvement initiatives as required.
- Clinical Dietitians have a base hourly rate of $21.60 that is commensurate with experience
- The work hours for this position are 40 hours per week with flexible scheduling. Also includes a paid weekend rotation for inpatient consults.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university; with a fifth year internship completed with an accredited institution, or have completed a Coordinated Undergraduate Program in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration. May be Registration Eligible however must be Registered within 6 months of hire.
- Licensed Dietitian within the State of Indiana