Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7870 Emergency Services
PRN, Evenings, PRN hours
Requisition # 7665
What you need to know about this position:
- Housed in a state of the art new facility designed using voice of the customer, our Emergency department has 28 acute care rooms and 5 Rapid Medical Assessment rooms providing optimal patient experience and work flow.
- As a high energy department with 100% of physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, we see an average of 45,000 patients.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $27.18. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The 2nd shift PRN position is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, and the scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.