Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6205 Sports Medicine
Full Time, Evenings, 40 hours
Requisition # 7680
What you need to know about this position:
- Sports Medicine Department provides Athletic Trainer services to community high schools and middle schools year round.
- The Athletic Trainer will primarily be functioning off-site at school athletic facilities and events, both home and away.
- Primary responsibilities will be the development of conditioning and injury prevention programs for athletic teams, initial treatment and subsequent management of injuries to student athletes, coordinate and supervise a student athletic trainer program, and communication/coordination with physicians, coaches, Athletic Directors, Rehabilitation Therapists, and other school and medical personnel.
- The Athletic Trainer position has a base hourly rate of $18.70 that is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work primarily 2:00PM – 10:00PM; 40 weekly hours; Hours may vary based upon need; Monday through Saturday.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Athletic Training. Must have completed supervised clinical experience at sporting events as required for certification.
- Licensed in the state of Indiana as an Athletic Trainer.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification