Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7660 Columbus Pediatrics
Part Time C, Days, 17 hours
Requisition # 7682
What you need to know about this position:
- Pediatric office with 6 physicians, 18 exam rooms and seeing an average of 100 patients per day ranging from 2 days old to 19 years old.
- Established in 1974, Columbus Pediatrics has been honored to meet the newborn, pediatric and adolescent healthcare needs of families for over 40 years
- The Registered Nurse position has a base hourly rate of $23.51 that is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work 17 weekly hours; Monday 7:42AM -5:15PM, Friday 7:42AM -5:30PM/6PM and 1 Saturday a month 7:30AM – 10:00AM.
What is required for this position:
- Associates of Science in Nursing (ASN)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current Indiana License Registered Nurse (LRRN)
- Basice Life Support (BLS) certification
Will consider an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) for the position.