Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7734 Obstetrics & Gyn Associates of Columbus
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 7686
What you need to know about this position:
- A member of the Columbus Regional Health Physicians team, OB/GYN Associates of Columbus, is a fast paced practice with 6 providers and averages 80 patients a day.
- OB/GYN Associates of Columbus treats women throughout all of the stages of their life.
- The Phlebotomist will be located in the office lab.
- The role our Phlebotomists include responsibility for collecting blood draws and specimens for processing.
- Our Phlebotomist position has a base hourly rate of $12.55 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 7:50am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One to Three months related experience and/or training preferred
- Phlebotomy orientation require within 6 months of hire
- Phlebotomy certification through the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or equivalent certification preferred
- Must have valid Indiana driver’s license, and meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association (AHA) required