Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6870 Medical Oncology
PRN, Days, 4 hours
Requisition # 7730
What you need to know about this position:
- The Cancer Center houses numerous types of employees ranging from Social Work, Dietary, MA’s, RN’s, Schedulers, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacy, and Financial Advocacy.
- The position requires scheduling and registration of patients presenting to the department. Also responsible for collecting insurance data and/or making contact with payers for prior authorization to ensure proper payment of accounts.
- Our Scheduler Registrar- Precertification Specialist position has a base hourly rate of $15.43 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work a PRN schedule of 8:00AM -5:00PM.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One to three months related experience and/or training required
- Associates Degree in Business preferred.
- CPR certification preferred.