Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6540 Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 7755
What you need to know about this position:
- Recognized as one of the top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals by IBM Watson Health, our nurses partner with cardiologists to treat heart patients and peripheral vascular disease.
- Our Cardiac Cath unit includes 3 Cath labs and 9 outpatient rooms, and our team plans for 7 cases per day.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
**Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 5 – 8 hour Day shifts (40 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 9a-5:30p.
- This position has a call requirement to be a part of a 4-person team for evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Within 6 months of hire you must have:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.