Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7201 -Ray Administration
Full Time, Days, 32 hours
Requisition # 7771
What you need to know about this position:
- Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments
- Professional Nurse I positions have a base hourly rate of $27.18 that is commensurate with experience
- The shift for this position will be 32 hours per week working 8 hours per day, primarily Monday through Friday with a Saturday rotation
What is required for this position:
- Education and/or Experience
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Indiana license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire