Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8502 Patient Registration & Schedulin
Part Time A, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 7788
What you need to know about this position:
- Professional & Compassionate first connection with patients, visitors & vendors at hospital entry, department check in locations and on phones utilizing strong customer service skills
- Strong dedicated team that work closely with focus on details & patient experience in variety of roles including preregistration, admission, appointment check in, cash collections, & scheduling.
- The department culture allows for dynamic variety each week through cross training, which allows staff to work in several different roles within the team.
- The Patient Registrar – Scheduling position has a starting base hourly rate of $15.00 (as of 10/24/21) and is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you will be scheduled to work 4 shifts a week from 8:30AM to 3PM, Monday through Friday. Every 6th weekend rotation. 1 holiday rotation per year.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required