Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8503 ED Registration
Part Time B, Evenings, 20 hours
Requisition # 7790
What you need to know about this position:
- Housed in a state of the art new facility designed using voice of the customer, our Emergency department has 28 acute care rooms and 5 Rapid Medical Assessment rooms providing optimal patient experience and work flow.
- As a high energy department with 100% of physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, we see an average of 45,000 patients per year.
- Our registration team of 20 work closely with the clinical team to provide a positive focused experience for every patient that reflects The Way We Care.
- Our Patient Registrar – Scheduling ED position has an hourly base rate of $13.37 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you will be scheduled to work 2 -10 hour shifts; 5:00PM – 3:30AM; (20 weekly hours) rotating through a 2 week cycle: week 1 – working Wednesday and Thursday, week 2 – working Friday and Saturday. Department specific holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required