Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6420 Psychiatric Adult Unit
Full Time, Evenings, 64 hours
Requisition # 7828
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Mental Health unit (housed on the Columbus Regional Health campus) is an 18-bed secure inpatient unit treating adults 18 and older who are experiencing acute mental illness.
- We provide an individualized program for the intensive treatment of mental disorders which includes a plan of care specific to each patient's circumstance and goals of the treatment.
- Our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) on the Adult Mental Health unit have an hourly base rate starting at $17.22 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 4- 8 hour Evening shifts (32 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 3p-11:30p with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Certificate of completion of Licensed Practice Nurse program
- Indiana License as a Licensed Practice Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification through American Heart Association (AHA).
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 100 lbs.