Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6190 Respiratory Care
Full Time, Nights, 36 hours
Requisition # 7905
Potential for $4500 signing bonus on select Registered Respiratory Therapist positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Registered Respiratory Therapists provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient respiratory services for both adults and children, 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Our Respiratory Therapy Services has received Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the American Association for Respiratory Care
- The base hourly rate for this position is $27.65. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you will be expected to work a shift of 7:00pm-7:30am Monday – Friday and every third weekend. This position requires Holiday rotation
What is required for this position:
- Associate Degree (A.S) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Indiana State Respiratory Care Practitioner License required, Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (RRT) required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public