Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 7919
What you need to know about the position:
- The IS Analyst – Intermediate supports the suite of applications within Information Services and other clinical and business applications that provide services to specific centers with Columbus Regional Health. The Information Services Analyst – Intermediate is responsible for ongoing system support, administration, maintenance, upgrades, and be the onsite vendor liaison for the assigned area of responsibility. The positions works closely with other applications analysts and others within Information Systems, operational leaders, end users, and vendors. Those at the intermediate level are assigned to moderately difficult IS applications or projects.
- The IS Analyst – Intermediate positions have a base hourly rate of $28.86, annualized at $60,029, pay is commensurate with experience.
- The shift for this position will be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation with team.
What is required for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in health science, computer science, business or related field required, or a lesser degree/certificate with three (3) years of experience in a health-related or IS related field.
- Four (4) years industry related experience (healthcare, information systems, business systems or other applicable area) required.
- Experience with multi-application integration and system inter-dependencies required.
- Experience with cross-discipline healthcare processes and workflows required.
- Experience with databases required.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment required.