Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8301 Facilities Management
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 7925
The Facilities Management department focuses to improve and provide a safe and reliable environment of care for all who encounter our facilities. The Facilities Management team is Forward Looking, Confident, with a strong sense of serving as a team where knowledge and expertise is leveraged among a group of dependable, appreciative and dynamic individuals. Our strength is knowing individually we do not know it all, but together we can figure it out.
What you need to know about the Facility Engineer position:
- As a BIM (Building Information Modeling) Coordinator, you will be responsible for the management, maintenance, and integrity of the electronic building model, identified as the source of truth, to describe physical assets, building and system configurations, layouts, and features. The BIM Coordinator will oversee the information aiding in the life-cycle management of all system buildings and facilities components.
- This position will provide day to day support and information to Facilities Management and Facilities Engineering teams related to the building, contained equipment assets and management reports necessary to maintain regulatory compliance. The information will be used to aid in troubleshooting problems and sourcing parts and service in order for the full life-cycle of our assets to be obtained.
- The BIM Coordinator position has a minimum base hourly rate of $26.84 annualized to $55,827, pay will commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work Monday through Friday; 7:00AM -3:30PM; weekend rotation based upon project needs.
What is required for this position:
- Associates degree in computer aided drafting, construction management, architecture or engineering with 3+ years of experience in the implementation of BIM technology and systems required.
- Certificates related to BIM abilities and competencies are preferred.