Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8302 Food and Nutritional Services
Part Time B, Days, 16 hours
Requisition # 7926
What you need to know about this position:
- The Food and Nutritional Care department is essential in the support of patient, employee and community health.
- Nutrition Care is delivered in a variety of settings including inpatient units, inpatient classes, outpatient clinics and classes, scheduled individual outpatient visits, community presentations and programs.
- Dynamic team that serves approximately 450,000 meals each year.
- Clinical Dietitians have a base hourly rate of $21.60 that is commensurate with experience
- The shift for this position will be 2 – 16 hour shift per week working 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university; with a fifth year internship completed with an accredited institution, or have completed a Coordinated Undergraduate Program in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Registration eligible with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registration with the Academy of Nutrition and dietetics required within 6 months of hire date.