Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6630 Operating Room
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 7937
Potential for up to $5,000 signing bonus on select CST positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Operating Room is home to 12 + 1 rooms conducting over 7,000 surgeries per year. From bariatric to gynecology to orthopedic to cardiovascular procedures, our surgical team is focused on creating a comfortable and positive experience for our patients and their families.
- The surgical technologist serves as a member of the Surgical Services team, working under the direction of the registered nurse and in cooperation with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and other ancillary personnel in delivering patient care assuming appropriate responsibilities pre-operatively, intra-operatively and post-operatively.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $23.70. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 12-hour Day shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 7a-7:30p.
- This position has a weekly and holiday on-call requirement with a 30-minute response time.
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Completion of an accredited Operating Room Technology program.
- Certified Surgical Technology Certification with 6 months of hire.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
In this position, you would be regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to push or pull; occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and must regularly life and/or move up to 50 lbs, frequently lift and/or move more than 100 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.