Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40+ hours
Requisition # 7956
What you need to know about this position:
- The Epic Clinical Analyst – Intermediate candidate will be responsible for the training, support activities, implementation, testing, build and analysis for Epic and related third party system(s) with a focus on training and support. Ensures the system furthers the enterprise’s goal of excellent patient care as well as supporting Columbus Regional Health’s quality initiatives. Clinical Analysts work with other Application Analysts to maintain an integrated medical record. This will ensure adherence to the standard system while working with subject matter experts, champions, and super-users to resolve issues and work toward a common goal.
- The position is one of the onsite primary support contact for the providers.
- Epic Clinical Analyst – Intermediate positions have a base rate of $35.85 per hour annualized to $74,568, and is commensurate with experience.
- This shift for this position will be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation with the team.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma with 3 years of experience in a health-related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 years industry related experience required
- 2 years experience with EPIC systems required
- Experience with training Epic modules highly recommended
- Epic Certification Required
- (Ambulatory, Orders, Optime, or Cupid preferred)
- Experience with
- Multi-application integration and system inter-dependencies.
- Cross-discipline healthcare processes and workflows.
- Formal education and experience and current healthcare related certification, license or registration in one of the following areas required upon initial hire:
- Nursing Medical Technology
- Physical Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
(Renewal or recertification after hire not required.)