Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7285 -Ray CT Scan
Full Time, Days, 32 hours
Requisition # 8010
- Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments
- CT Technical Assistants have a base hourly rate of $14.91 that is commensurate with experience and may be eligible for a shift differential
- The shift for this position will be 32 hours per week working primarily Monday – Friday, but could work some weekends
What is required for this position:
- High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma); and one year of related experience. Successful completion with a grade of “C” or better of two semesters (6 Credit Hours) of study in “Anatomy and Physiology”.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required 30 days upon hire.