Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6640 Outpatient Surgery
Part Time A, Evenings, 24 hours
Requisition # 8071
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Outpatient Surgery unit (OPS) is a 19 beds responsible for safely and efficiently readying patients for surgery and discharging patients to home after surgery.
- We see about 6,000 patients a year for scheduled and add on surgeries, allowing staff to make a big impact for patients in a short time.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 – 8 hour evening shifts (24 hours/week, considered part time) with start/end times of 10AM to 6:30PM with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
- This position has a call requirement of 1 night every three weeks, and a weekend and holiday rotation.
- OPS RNs provide back up to PACU RNs on call during night, weekend, and holiday hours.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.