Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6640 Outpatient Surgery
PRN, Days, 4 hours
Requisition # 8074
What you need to know about this position:
- As a Unit Support Partner/Care Partner (USP) in Oupatient Surgery you are an integral part of the team by performing functions to support the nursing unit including welcoming and screening our patients and walking them through the admitting process.
- Our USP in OPS have an hourly base rate starting at $12.74 and is commensurate with experience.
- The PRN position is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, and the scheduled hours would typically be Monday through Friday from 10:00AM to 6:30PM, though the number of hours per week will depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Verifiable work experience.
- Health care-related work experience is preferred.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- This position requires regular standing, is frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell. This position must frequently life and/or move greater than 50 lbs.