Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 8102 Nursing Resources
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8090
What you need to know about this position:
- As a member of Nurses Resources (sometimes called the float pool), you are at the core of ensuring we have the staff in the right place at the right to meet the needs of our CRHP medical practices.
- You have the opportunity to "float" to primary Care and specialists offices giving you the chance to broaden your knowledge and experience.
- The role our Clinic Assistants play may vary but include responsibility for routine back office functions including the maintenance of patient flow, exam room preparation and turnover, bringing patients back to exam room, taking and recording basic medical history, and assisting the physicians and/or nurse as needed.
- Our Clinic Assistant position has a base hourly rate of $12.74 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 8:00AM – 5:00PM; 40 weekly hours. May require a weekend shift at Promptmed.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or General Education (GED) required.
- Prior experience in a physician office or in direct patient care strongly preferred
Computer: Previous experience with electronic patient management systems. Ability to acquire working knowledge of EPIC EMR and Scheduling software. Ability to operate Windows 7 Operating System, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Other Equipment: Ability to use telephone, fax machine, scanner, copier, and other similar equipment typically used in a physician office setting.