Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7275 Breast Health Center
Full Time, Days, 32 hours
Requisition # 8171
What you need to know about this position:
- Provides health care services applying x-ray energy and computer processing techniques to assist in diagnosis or treatment.
- Performs radiographic procedures and related techniques, producing images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- The Breast Health Specialist’s primary goal is to ensure that our patients are set up to have the smoothest experience possible when visiting the Breast Health Center.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- This position has a base hourly rate of $24.73 that is commensurate with experience and may be eligible for a shift differential
- This position will require you to work 32 hours a week; Monday, Thursday, Friday, and an every other Saturday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Associate's degree (A. A.), or equivalent from two-year college, or hospital based school of Radiologic Technology. Any and all must be
approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Must have valid X-Ray Machine Operators License from the Indiana State Department of Health. Must have valid and current
Registration from the American Registry of Radiologic Technology. As a part of continuous quality improvement this position may be
required to attend education seminars, which are remote to the campus of Columbus Regional Hospital. The educational offerings would
be relevant to the scope of the position, the employee education, position competency requirements and or current developments
within the industry.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.