Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6030 3T Medical Surgical
Full Time, Days, 32 hours
Requisition # 8208
Potential for $3500 signing bonus on select RN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Medical Surgical floor is an 18-bed unit with a nurse to patient ratio of 1:5-6.
- Patients on this unit could include those recovering from surgeries, bariatric procedures, and strokes or being treated for other medical conditions or receiving renal dialysis.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.66. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work a rotational schedule of 2 – 12 hour day shifts one week and then 3 -12 hour day shifts the next week (averaging 32 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 7A to 7:30P with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.