Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7270 -Ray Diagnostic
Part Time C, Evenings, 8 hours
Requisition # 8225
What you need to know about this position:
- Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments
- Radiologic Technologist positions have a base hourly rate of $21.41 that is commensurate with experience, In addition this position is eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The shift for this position will be 8 hours per week working 4:00PM -12:30AM on Friday; minimal on call rotation, with 1 holiday per year, and may include weekends to help backfill vacation requests.
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent degree or completion of a hospital based radiology program required. Any and all must be approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Graduate working under a valid Student Rad Tech license: Must maintain a valid X-Ray Machine Operators License from the Indiana State Department of Health within 90 days post-graduation
- Current Registration from ARRT required within 90 days post-graduation, required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with accrediting bodies requirements
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required