Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6870 Medical Oncology
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8237
What you need to know about this position:
- The Cancer Center houses numerous types of employees ranging from Social Work, Dietary, Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, Schedulers, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacy, and Financial Advocacy.
- Our Registered Nurses in Medical Oncology have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22 and is commensurate with experience.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 8:00AM – 5:00PM; Monday through Friday, (40 hours/week, considered full time)
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.