Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8303 Facility Engineering Services
Full Time, Evenings, 40 hours
Requisition # 8238
What you need to know about this position:
- The Facilities department at CRH services all of the support and infrastructure systems at our main hospital campus and outlying physicians practices, including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety systems and general building upkeep.
- The Facilities Technician I position has a base hourly rate of $21.03 and is commensurate with experience.
- This shift for this position will be 3:00PM – 11:30PM; Monday through Friday, with every 3rd weekend rotation and holiday rotation. In addition, this position is eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Position requires a valid Indiana Driver’s license and must meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements.