Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9305 Communications
Full Time, Nights, 36 hours
Requisition # 8248
What you need to know about this position:
- Located in a secure Technical Center located off site from the hospital campus with a state-of-the-art data center located within the building.
- Communication Specialist requires rapid multi-tasking to be successful. Answer extremely high volume of calls received into CRH, and direct them accordingly.
- Communication Specialist coordinates on-call schedules and performs answering services for all providers and internal workforce who are on-call.
- Communication Specialist performs Security Dispatch functions including answering calls coming to Protective Services, Security Dispatch, and Internal Emergencies.
- Communication Specialist positions have a base rate of $15.00 per hour and is commensurate with experience.
- The position will require you to work 3 – 12 hour shifts, Monday through Friday from 7 PM to 7:30 AM, 36 weekly hours with every other weekend and holiday rotation. The position requires availability and training on all shifts.
What is required for this position:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.