Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7280 -Ray Ultrasound
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8263
Potential for signing bonus on select Diagnostic Medical Sonographer positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Provides health care services, applying sonic energy and Doppler technology to assist in diagnosis or treatment. The Vascular Technologist performs ultrasonic imaging and related procedures to demonstrate vascular anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner. The Ultrasound Technologist performs ultrasonic imaging and related procedures in one of the following areas: OB/GYN, abdomen, neurosonology, and/or ophthalmology.
- Performs radiographic procedures and related techniques, producing images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- This position has a base hourly rate of $31.18 that is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is eligible for applicable shift differentials.
- This is a Full-time position 40 weekly hours . This position will be used Monday – Friday with 2 12-hour shifts and 2 8-hour shifts. This position has a minimal on-call rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Minimum Education: Satisfactory completion of a formal Ultrasound training program or equivalent training to meet board eligibility requirements. Maintains CEU in building leadership skills through CRH, AHRA, and other educational opportunities.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) or Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) certification required. The required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with the accrediting bodies requirements.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire.