Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7770 Treatment & Support Center
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8282
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Treatment and Support Center (TASC) provides Substance Use Disorder treatment services designed to increase health and wellness through remediation of substance use disorders in its patients, and by encouraging a lifestyle of recovery following treatment
- TASC operates as a triage center for addiction-related immediate health needs including, addiction triage, Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Programming (IOP), individual therapy, group therapy, referral for job placement, and provides Peer Recover Coach (PRC) services.
- The Addiction Therapist position has a base hourly rate of $25.34 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work 40 weekly hours; 8:00AM – 5:00PM
What is required for this position:
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Education Programs (CACREP) or Regionally Accredited Master’s Program in Clinical Field of Study required.
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and recovery including 12-step experience required.
- Indiana Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
Indiana Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
Certification in Addiction Counseling preferred.