Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8283
Remote Employment Opportunity
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Information Services department is located in a secure technical center located minutes from our hospital campus and houses a state-of-the-art data center.
- The team has a family feel, with a team goal oriented staff and remote work available.
- Epic Clinical Analyst – Intermediate positions have a base rate of $35.85 per hour annualized to $74,568 and is commensurate with experience.
- This shift for this position will be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma with 3 years of experience in a health-related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 years industry related experience required
- 2 years experience with EPIC systems required
- Epic (EpicCare Ambulatory) Certification Required
- Experience with
- Multi-application integration and system inter-dependencies.
- Cross-discipline healthcare processes and workflows.
- Formal education and experience and current healthcare related certification, license or registration in one of the following areas required upon initial hire:
- Nursing Medical Technology
- Physical Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
(Renewal or recertification after hire not required.)
- Experience/Certifications preferred:
- Epic (Healthy Planet) Certification is strongly preferred.