Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8201 Clinical Quality Management
Weekend Option, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 8293
What you need to know about this position:
- Clinical Quality Management has responsibility for regulatory compliance, clinical documentation improvement, and quality improvement for the organization and medical staff, including data analysis and monitoring.
- The department currently has 10 employees in the various roles: Director, 2 Advisors, 2 Analysts, 1 Data Coordinator, and 4 Clinical Documentation Specialists.
- The department works closely with Medical Staff Services and Clinical Risk Management.
- The Clinical Documentation Specialist position has an hourly base rate of $31.41, annualized to $65,333, and is commensurate with experience.
- This position requires working Monday through Friday; 40 weekly hours; 8:00AM – 5:00PM
What is required for this position:
- Registered Nurse from a Bachelor’s program with a current RN license and a minimum of 5 years clinical experience in an acute care setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Health Information Administration Program with RHIA registration and a minimum of 5 years coding experience in a hospital and a score of 85% or greater on the Inpatient Coding Assessment Tool.