Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6230 7T Inpatient Rehab
Part Time C, Nights, 12 hours
Requisition # 8331
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Inpatient Rehabilitation unit is a specialized unit dedicated to people recovering from strokes, amputations, brain and spinal cord injuries, orthopedic procedures and other debilitating conditions.
- High intensity medical management, nursing and rehabilitation therapies are provided daily to meet the patient's needs while offering a nurse to patient ratio of 1:4.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.66. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 1 – 12 hour night shift (12 hours/week, considered part time) with start/end times of 7P to 7:30A with a holiday and weekend requirement.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.