Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6050 5T Orthopedics
Full Time, Nights, 36 hours
Requisition # 8332
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Orthopedics/Neuro unit is a 15 bed inpatient nursing unit with an emphasis on wellness and rehabilitation.
- The patients on this unit are primarily post-surgical orthopedics, GYN and urological populations as well as patients recovering from strokes.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 -12 hour night shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 7P to 7:30AM with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.