Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6190 Respiratory Care
Full Time, Nights, 36 hours
Requisition # 8366
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Registered Respiratory Therapists provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient respiratory services for both adults and children, 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Our Respiratory Therapy Services has received Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the American Association for Respiratory Care
- The Registered Respiratory Therapist position has a base hourly rate of $27.24 that is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is approved for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you will be expected to work a shift of 7:00PM – 7:30AM; 36 weekly hours. Weekend (every 4th), holiday, and on call rotations.
What is required for this position:
- Associate Degree (A.S) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Indiana State Respiratory Care Practitioner License required, Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (RRT) required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public