Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7570 Pharmacy
PRN, Days, 8 hours
Requisition # 8404
What you need to know about this position:
- 24/7 department servicing all patient care units within the hospital; dynamic team of over 45 pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- The Staff/Clinical Pharmacist position works in both operational and unit-based clinical duties and has a base hourly rate of $47.89 that is commensurate with experience.
- This is a PRN position, it is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked. The scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required for this position:
- Pharmacy degree from a fifth year college or university program equivalent
- PharmD and/or PGY-1 Residency strongly preferred
- Indiana Pharmacy License
- Two to four years related experience in acute care/hospital setting preferred