Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7713 Southern Indiana Heart & Vascular
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8463
What you need to know about this position:
- Southern Indiana Heart and Vascular is a Specialty Care office with 12 Providers, 13 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 100 patients per day.
- The position requires scheduling procedures and informing the patient of the date and time of procedure along with preparation instructions.
- Our Lead Scheduler position has a base hourly rate of $15.43 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work a shift 7:30AM – 4:30PM, Monday through Friday; 40 weekly hours.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years related experience in physician’s office
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook