Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7340 WellConnect
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8474
What you need to know about this position:
- The Wellconnect Team is made up of a group of individuals who are passionate about helping others.
- This team is built around the idea of making the experience for our patients easy, seamless and personalized when it comes to finding a new provider, navigating insurance questions or answering to your question related to Columbus Regional Health.
- The team is responsible for scheduling new patient primary care appointments and are certified Indiana navigators.
- The Connection Specialist position has a base hourly rate of $17.83 that is commensurate with experience
- Partial remote position; will need to be within 60 miles of hospital for onsite requirements.
- This position will require you to work 8:00AM – 5:00PM; 40 hours a week (Occasionally alternative hours may be needed to cover special events, but advanced notice would be provided)
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s Degree and 2 years of experience in initiating and/or managing a customer service based program focused on innovation and adaptability. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Indiana Navigator certification required within 12 months of employment
- Indiana State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) certification required within 12 months of employment.
- This is a partial remote position, and access to high speed internet is a requirement
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred