Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7185 Lab Anatomical Pathology
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8481
What you need to know about this position:
- Busy Anatomical Pathology Laboratory with state of the art equipment, with the opportunity to work independently within a small group.
- The Lead Histotechnologist position has an hourly base rate of $26.58 and is commensurate with experience.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 5:00AM –1:30PM; Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; Minimum of 5 years progressive histology experience.
- Histotechnician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL) certification through the American Society of Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCP) or equivalency through other accrediting agency required.