Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9303 Info Services Infrastructure
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8495
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Information Services department is located in a secure technical center located minutes from our hospital campus and houses a state-of-the-art data center.
- The team has a family feel, with a team goal oriented staff and remote work available.
- As a System Engineer, this team member will need to be available to manage on site servers and storage devices as the need arises, break fix, projects, etc., and be available to be at one of the CRH Data Centers within 60 minutes.
- Systems Engineer – Intermediate positions have a base rate of $38.54 per hour annualized to $80,163 and is commensurate with experience.
- The shift for this position will be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation (every 6 weeks).
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in System/Computer Technology, and/or a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in administration, upgrading and maintenance of medium to large VMware and other virtualization, demonstrating progressive capabilities, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Management, Tuning, Configuration, etc.
- Experience with current Internet Technologies and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, XML, HTTP, DHTML, and Application Servers).
- Experience with the following technologies preferred: LRS VPSX, VMWare NSX, VMware Horizon App Enterprise, RDSH, and VDI.
- Valid Indiana Driver's license.
- Current Epic Client Systems Administrator (ECSA) certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Microsoft or VMWare certification preferred.
- Experience with healthcare data is strongly preferred.