Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6620 Endoscopy
Part Time B, Days, 18 hours
Requisition # 8516
What you need to know about this position:
- ENDO description
- Our Certified Surgical Tech in Endo have an hourly base rate starting at $18.51 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 2- 9-hour Day shifts (18 hours/week, considered part time) with start/end times of 7:30AM-5:00PM; some days may be scheduled 8:30AM-6:00PM.
- This position has a weekly and holiday on-call requirement with a 30 minute response time.
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Completion of an accredited Operating Room Technology program.
- Indiana License as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Certified Surgical Technology Certification with 6 months of hire.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
In this position, you would be regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to push or pull; occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and must regularly life and/or move up to 50 lbs, frequently lift and/or move more than 100 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.