Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6620 Endoscopy
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 8517
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Endoscopy department is a busy outpatient services team seeing approximately 30 patients per day using 4 endoscopy suites and 15 pre/post rooms.
- We specialize in ERCPs, EUS, Super Dimensial Bronchoscopy and are ASGE Accredited.
- Our Certified Surgical Tech in Endo have an hourly base rate starting at $18.79 and is commensurate with experience. Additionally, this position is eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 4 – 9 hour day shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 7:30A to 5:00P; may have some days working 8:30AM-6:00PM.
- This position has an on-call requirement of 1 night every week, every 8th weekend and 1 holiday per year. While on-call, you are required to be onsite within 30 minutes.
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate’s degree in Applied Surgical Technology or completion of an equivalent on-the-job program resulting in certification eligibility.
- Certified Surgical Technologist Certification obtained within 6 months of hire date, or Indiana license as a Licensed Practical Nurse upon hire.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training and time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- In this position, you would be regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to push or pull; occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and must regularly life and/or move up to 50 lbs, frequently lift and/or move more than 100 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.